Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rob Lee is getting out of hand

Looking at the latest tool porn catalog from Lee Valley. They even
have a CENTERFOLD which opens out to show delectable hand planes!

Well it not actually in the center, but they are getting closer.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

There is no time like the pleasant.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Gerald Ross took a can of maroon spray paint on September 10, 2007 06:30 pm
and wrote the following:

Looking at the latest tool porn catalog from Lee Valley. They even
have a CENTERFOLD which opens out to show delectable hand planes!

Well it not actually in the center, but they are getting closer.

Let us hope they aren't airbrushed.
;-)
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

and wrote the following:

Looking at the latest tool porn catalog from Lee Valley. They even
have a CENTERFOLD which opens out to show delectable hand planes!

Well it not actually in the center, but they are getting closer.

Let us hope they aren't airbrushed.

No but they used a soft focus ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Let us hope they aren't airbrushed.

No but they used a soft focus ;-)

As far as the soft focus and flagrant tool porn, I have to say the Lie-
Nielsen calendar is about the worst I've seen...
But the LV catalogs sure are a guilty pleasure also. Whooweeee...
That stainless edge plane sure is hot. Good thing I just picked up an
iron version, or else that would be even harder to resist.
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave in Houston wrote:
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
. ..
Looking at the latest tool porn catalog from Lee Valley. They even have a
CENTERFOLD which opens out to show delectable hand planes!

Well it not actually in the center, but they are getting closer.

Full frontal nudity?

With spread out parts!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
. ..
Looking at the latest tool porn catalog from Lee Valley. They even have a
CENTERFOLD which opens out to show delectable hand planes!

Well it not actually in the center, but they are getting closer.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

There is no time like the pleasant.

You should see the tool grotto.....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 11, 7:05 am, B A R R Y wrote:
Dave in Houston wrote:
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Looking at the latest tool porn catalog from Lee Valley. They even have a
CENTERFOLD which opens out to show delectable hand planes!

Well it not actually in the center, but they are getting closer.

Full frontal nudity?

With spread out parts!

I thought it went too far with the ad for Tapiagra. That stuff is
supposed to make your old measuring tape stand out for several feet
more. It's right there in the 'Measurement' section, right beside that
stuff that is supposed to put new lead in your pencil.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave in Houston wrote:
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
. ..

Looking at the latest tool porn catalog from Lee Valley. They even have a
CENTERFOLD which opens out to show delectable hand planes!

Well it not actually in the center, but they are getting closer.

Full frontal nudity?

are we starting another thread about Robin's butt?
Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn took a can of maroon spray paint on September 11, 2007 12:14 pm and
wrote the following:

Dave in Houston wrote:
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
. ..

Looking at the latest tool porn catalog from Lee Valley. They even have a
CENTERFOLD which opens out to show delectable hand planes!

Well it not actually in the center, but they are getting closer.

Full frontal nudity?

are we starting another thread about Robin's butt?

Lee Valley butt-plugs, part number 69S69.1, each one personally tested by
Rob.

/me goes off for a brain flush

--
Lits Slut #9

Posted to rec.woodworking

"FrozenNorth"
Lee Valley butt-plugs, part number 69S69.1, each one personally tested by
Rob.
/me goes off for a brain flush

Shame on you for embarrassing all the other Canadians.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale took a can of maroon spray paint on September 11, 2007 02:42 pm and
wrote the following:

"FrozenNorth"
Lee Valley butt-plugs, part number 69S69.1, each one personally tested by
Rob.
/me goes off for a brain flush

Shame on you for embarrassing all the other Canadians.

You get embarrassed by a Usenet posting?
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Lee Valley butt-plugs, part number 69S69.1, each one personally tested

by
Rob.
/me goes off for a brain flush

Shame on you for embarrassing all the other Canadians.

You get embarrassed by a Usenet posting?

No, the point I (not surprisingly) failed to make is just like some of the
USA idiots that appear on occasion, you've aptly demonstrated that we have
some up here too.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
Tue, Sep 11, 2007, 7:44am (Rob Lee) doth sayeh:
You should see the tool grotto.....

As long as the playmate of the month doesn't wear flannel and have
a beard.

Thanks - I needed that mental image....

Not.