Posted to rec.woodworking
No Name

Default Wood Workers Journal Hot Tools Plans

If anyone has the back issue plans posted at

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/re.../freeplan.html

and could upload them it would be appreciated. I missed the earlier
postings.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in news:6zWEi.49555
:

wrote in message
If anyone has the back issue plans posted at

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/re.../freeplan.html

and could upload them it would be appreciated. I missed the earlier
postings.

Sometimes you can get things off archive.org like that. (However, they
probably have a robots.txt file asking archive.org not to archive it.
Don't know until you try.)

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

Puckdropper wrote:

Sometimes you can get things off archive.org like that. (However, they
probably have a robots.txt file asking archive.org not to archive it.
Don't know until you try.)

Puckdropper

Good tip. There was only one back issue on archive.org for this when I
checked it. It's for an eastern shore chest:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070909203523/http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ010_E_ShoreChest.pdf

--
©Russ

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by
fearing to attempt."