Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Seasonal Project - Northern Hemisphere

It's almost the end of August - the autumnal equinox is only a month
away. If you've considered building a solar panel to warm your shop or
garage through the winter but haven't done anything yet, this would be
a really good time to get started.

There's a wealth of info available on the web and you're invited to
browse my site for information and ideas. I sell these things, but I'm
perfectly happy for those who're capable of building their own to take
a close look at mine to see what I've found to work well.

I have a couple of links on the page at the link below that may be
helpful for sizing and design, as well as a link to photos of a
complete build and installation in a workshop here in Iowa.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar