Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Robert's "popper" on OSWO, under water based lacquer

http://www.bburke.com/woodworking/ro...ulaphotos.html

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:03:36 GMT, B A R R Y wrote:
http://www.bburke.com/woodworking/ro...ulaphotos.html

Barry - thanks! Any chance you have a "before" shot so we can see what
Robert's formula does to the grain?

--
Art Greenberg
artg at eclipse dot net

Posted to rec.woodworking

Art Greenberg wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:03:36 GMT, B A R R Y wrote:
http://www.bburke.com/woodworking/ro...ulaphotos.html

Barry - thanks! Any chance you have a "before" shot so we can see what
Robert's formula does to the grain?

Good idea.

I'll take a picture of the back of the panel.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 26, 3:03 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
http://www.bburke.com/woodworking/ro...ulaphotos.html

**http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **

Hey Barry... thanks for the credit on your site! I got a big grin out
of "seeing my name in lights".

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Aug 26, 3:03 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
http://www.bburke.com/woodworking/ro...ulaphotos.html

**http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **

Hey Barry... thanks for the credit on your site! I got a big grin out
of "seeing my name in lights".

Robert

I can put a picture, phone number, etc... if you'd like.

Just think of the celebrity parties you'd be invited to. Ask Rob! G

Posted to rec.woodworking

" wrote in
ps.com:

On Aug 26, 3:03 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
http://www.bburke.com/woodworking/ro...ulaphotos.html

**http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **

Hey Barry... thanks for the credit on your site! I got a big grin out
of "seeing my name in lights".

Robert

Robert

Sorry no credit on my website, but just a note that I used your magic
formula on an Osage Orange bowl yesterday and it relly popped the grain and
gives a nice polished surface without any buffing or waxing yet.

Thanks I'll use it also

Jerry