Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cutting Table

Woot Woot

I made a cutting table for plywood sheets today. I now have a couple of
sawhorses to give away. I dunno why I never thunk-o-this before.

Wood was five 2x8x70's I got by disassembling old glass racks at work. Free
for the hauling. A set of folding legs from home depot for sixteen bux.

Works great.

Disclaimer: I am a rookie who finally started making sawdust after retiring
from the Marines. Most of my tools are benchtop. My budget is found money. I
am really well read. So please don't ruin my happiness in my rookie bubble.
If you do, I will have my mom give your mom a stern telling off. LOL

cutting table top [email protected] Woodworking 4 January 11th 07 07:34 AM
cutting table top RayV Woodworking 0 January 10th 07 02:54 PM
jig for cutting blanks on a table saw william kossack Woodturning 31 March 31st 05 03:43 PM
Cutting off legs of a table Dick Pewthers Woodworking 5 February 20th 05 06:27 AM
Cutting firewood with a table saw ray Woodworking 37 August 8th 04 08:33 PM