Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

Default Cutting Table

On Aug 19, 5:20 pm, "Mr P" wrote:
Woot Woot

I made a cutting table for plywood sheets today. I now have a couple of
sawhorses to give away. I dunno why I never thunk-o-this before.

Wood was five 2x8x70's I got by disassembling old glass racks at work. Free
for the hauling. A set of folding legs from home depot for sixteen bux.

Works great.

Disclaimer: I am a rookie who finally started making sawdust after retiring
from the Marines. Most of my tools are benchtop. My budget is found money. I
am really well read. So please don't ruin my happiness in my rookie bubble.
If you do, I will have my mom give your mom a stern telling off. LOL

Yeah, what Doug Miller said: Thank you for your service. And why would
anyone want to burst your bubble? My Mom says "Hi"! Tom