Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Prazi Chestmate dovetail jig opinion wanted

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
Do any of you have this new jig? I saw it demonstrated on the Wood mag
site shown on their Las Vegas WW show clip. It seemed like the easiest one
out there to use. I think the cost is around $99.
Thanks

Which one seems hard to use?

--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

"GarageWoodworks" .@. wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
Do any of you have this new jig? I saw it demonstrated on the Wood mag
site shown on their Las Vegas WW show clip. It seemed like the easiest
one out there to use. I think the cost is around $99.
Thanks

Which one seems hard to use?

I found the HF to be just about impossible. Maybe it is me.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Toller" wrote in news:WUbsi.13265$B25.10438
@news01.roc.ny:

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
Do any of you have this new jig? I saw it demonstrated on the Wood mag
site shown on their Las Vegas WW show clip. It seemed like the easiest
one out there to use. I think the cost is around $99.
Thanks

Which one seems hard to use?

I found the HF to be just about impossible. Maybe it is me.

No. It's a lot of folks.