Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sand flee small drum sander

I have a "sand flee" that I built from the 18 inch drum that used to
be sold by itself. I used it before I got my Performax drum sander
quite a lot, but since I got the Performax, I have not used it. What
I want to do is determine if there is some use that I have not thought
of for it in my workroom and if not, sell it.

I know that scroll saw people use it, but I don't do a lot of that.
What can it do that nothing else in the workroom can accomplish?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Got a bandsaw? Could come in handy for thick veneer that's
too thin for the drum sander. Also a lot easier to change grits
than on a larger drum sander.

charlie b