Maskman

Default BORG?

I'm almost afraid to ask but I will. What is BORG?
Thanks

slowalker

click and look
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ec.woodworking

"Maskman" wrote in message
I'm almost afraid to ask but I will. What is BORG?
Thanks

Bay Area Dave

Big Orange Retail Giant

ever watch Startrek? "Borg" really came from that show.

dave

Maskman wrote:

I'm almost afraid to ask but I will. What is BORG?
Thanks

Eddie Munster

First reference to Borg, Nov, 98. And it stuck. At the time HD was
expanding and closing out hardware stores and lumber yards with
agressive price matching policies.

http://www.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr...r%3D%26hl%3Den

My only claim to fame in this world....

Bwahahaha.