Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bent Posts

A year ago I purchased some green red oak 3x3's in preparation for
using them for bed posts. I stacked and stickered them to airdry for
a year. I've planed them smooth, and one of them has developed a
severe curve.

The post is 6 feet long and 2/5 inches thick at this point.

Can anyone recommend a process by which I might take the bow out of
it?

Bill

Bent Laminations Teamcasa Woodworking 15 October 16th 06 01:22 AM
Bent Laminations J. Clarke Woodworking 2 October 14th 06 05:50 AM
Bent Laminations MikeG Woodworking 0 October 13th 06 09:33 AM
Distance between posts for 5 x 3 posts and 6ft featheredge the carpet man UK diy 2 March 27th 06 04:21 PM
Bent trike Suz UK diy 2 December 20th 04 02:50 AM