Posted to rec.woodworking

Default bamboo wood

I am trying to locate 3/4" bamboo wood stock to make kitchen cabinets
out of...the only thing i can find is bamboo for flooring...can anyone
help?
Thank you
Doug

Posted to rec.woodworking

wineguy wrote:
| I am trying to locate 3/4" bamboo wood stock to make kitchen
| cabinets out of...the only thing i can find is bamboo for
| flooring...can anyone help?

When you asked this question before, you got five (unaknowledged)
with your original query.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

Perhaps he was waiting on delivery
When you asked this question before, you got five (unaknowledged)
with your original query.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USAhttp://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

Bamboo Flooring? Dave Combs Home Repair 3 January 9th 18 06:31 AM
looking for 3/4" bamboo wineguy Woodworking 4 July 19th 07 06:02 PM
crafts made in green, natural material, such as wood, bamboo, bines, conch, etc. Most is handcrafted. [email protected] Woodturning 0 May 19th 07 08:16 AM
Bamboo lumber Joe Bleau Woodworking 21 January 27th 07 06:23 AM
Bamboo Flooring Pelorus Home Repair 7 March 6th 05 07:43 AM