Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave

Default Sanding indoors

If your sander has the option of being able to attach a shop
vac to it... DO IT! I got the attachment for my DW 1/4
sheet sander and it works great! Now, if I could get rid of
the dust canister on my PC333 for something similar, I would
be set!

Dave.

Paul O. wrote:
Before too long it will be time to start sanding on my aquarium stand. It is
presently in the spare bedroom where I am putting the trim on it. This
sucker is heavy and don't want to move it outside to do some sanding. So I'm
wondering if a box fan with a furnace filter strapped to it will catch the
small dust from sanding if I keep it close to where I working? Thanks.

finish sanding an oak floor RichardS UK diy 6 December 2nd 03 12:48 PM
Sanding Floorboards Mike Saunders UK diy 5 November 30th 03 12:36 AM
Sanding slate Andy Dingley UK diy 1 August 20th 03 09:47 PM
Floorboard sanding rexposed some woodworm tunnels Frank Watson UK diy 2 August 15th 03 10:47 PM