Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Links to Used Tool and Machinery Websites

I lost my favorites quite some time ago and I had a few favorites to
used tools and equipments websites. I did a search and cannot find the
specific site I'm seeking.

The site had machinery and hand tool categories.

Please help me find my tool shopping fix!

Thanks.

tailslid1

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 28, 12:32 pm, alex wrote:
Are you thinking ofwww.owwm.com?

Alex

On Jun 27, 11:06 pm, tailslid1 wrote:

I lost my favorites quite some time ago and I had a few favorites to
used tools and equipments websites. I did a search and cannot find the
specific site I'm seeking.

The site had machinery and hand tool categories.

Please help me find my tool shopping fix!

Thanks.

tailslid1- Hide quoted text -

Nope, that wasn't it, but thanks for the effort.

There was a "classifieds" type of web site that broke out machinery
into categories. It had hand tools, etc.

If I remember correctly, mcknight had listed some of his planes on
there as well.

?????

tailslid1

Posted to rec.woodworking