Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ottawa area WW - Small Money Making Project

Hey guys & gals,

It's been a few years since I posted but right now I am looking for
someone who wants to take on a small project:

I, myself am just too busy, however here is the project and if you are
interested please email me and I will send you a photograph of a similar
item:

Overhead door signage for a group of Retirement Residences. These signs
would be in quality wood, hanging out from individual rooms, be they an
office or a resident's room. The room number/names would be raised, if
possible.

This is an excellent project to use up those scrap pieces and should be
profitable.

I have no affiliation with the company but their project manager
contacted me as we used to work together and she knows my ability with
wood. She has a good eye and appreciation for items that are hand
crafted.

If interested send me an email.

Ray

ADMINistration AT wrestling-ottawa.com

Use only the CAPS (lower the case) before the AT and change the . COM to
dot CA