Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DMT DiaSharp 8000?

Anyone used the DMT DiaSharp 8000 diamond stone? I'm interested in
possibly trying to replace my wetstones with it but have heard of
quality control problems with larger diameter diamonds making it on the
plate...

Mike
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 25, 9:44 pm, Michael Dombrowski
wrote:
Anyone used the DMT DiaSharp 8000 diamond stone? I'm interested in
possibly trying to replace my wetstones with it but have heard of
quality control problems with larger diameter diamonds making it on the
plate...

Mike

If the tools are pointy get the solid plate as the points will dig
into the ones that are gridlike, other than that the diamonds are
pretty nice overall.

looking for manual for Bugtrap 8000 Joe M Electronics Repair 0 March 25th 07 08:44 PM
Carrier Weathermaker 8000 furnace Tony Hwang Home Repair 2 August 30th 05 11:46 AM
Fridgidaire FAA087P7A3 8000 BTU window **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** Electronics Repair 6 June 20th 05 04:40 AM
MEM Gridwwitch 8000 IMM UK diy 71 December 10th 03 05:29 PM
RF 8000 Alarm Question BigWallop UK diy 4 September 17th 03 08:21 PM