Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New? Woodworking Site

Stumbled across a pretty good woodworking site the other day www.lumberjocks.com
(I'm not affiliated with them other than having signed up myself) but
seems to have a nice bunch of people there, and has some nice
features (easily post projects, details about your workshop etc)
Anyway check it out if you have a chance seems pretty good. I'd say
it's more of a spot to showcase your projects/workshop than get expert
advice like you can get here but I've had fun poking around.