busbus

Default What's the URL to the rec.woodworking humr site somebody set up?

I have been telling some people about some of the posting here that
were absolutley some of the funniest thing I have ever read. I
remember especially a bunch of stories about "Big Jim" and another
about a mishap with a dust collector amsong others.

But I can't remember the URL.

Thanks!

Joe Gorman

busbus wrote:
I have been telling some people about some of the posting here that
were absolutley some of the funniest thing I have ever read. I
remember especially a bunch of stories about "Big Jim" and another
about a mishap with a dust collector amsong others.

But I can't remember the URL.

Thanks!

http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
Joe
busbus

That's it!

Thanks.

ws

One of my all-time favorite humor WW threads on the Wreck was back in 2002
about committing suicide on a table saw: Can it be done? LOTS of good
advice from the 'experts' here. Here's the link (although with this new
Google Beta crap, I have no idea how well this link will work, or not
work -- just Google for 'table saw suicide' and it'll prol'y be the first
result).
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c28 23aba9d50

I only mention this thread because I didn't see it on the webpage below.

ws

"Joe Gorman" wrote in message
busbus wrote:
I have been telling some people about some of the posting here that
were absolutley some of the funniest thing I have ever read. I
remember especially a bunch of stories about "Big Jim" and another
about a mishap with a dust collector amsong others.

But I can't remember the URL.

Thanks!

http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
Joe

Luigi Zanasi

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:51:37 GMT, "ws" scribbled:

One of my all-time favorite humor WW threads on the Wreck was back in 2002
about committing suicide on a table saw: Can it be done?

Thanks, it is a good one I missed. I'll add it to the page on the next
iteration.

LOTS of good
advice from the 'experts' here. Here's the link (although with this new
Google Beta crap, I have no idea how well this link will work, or not
work -- just Google for 'table saw suicide' and it'll prol'y be the first
result).

Instead of using google.COM, you could try using google.CA which still
has the old (& better, IMNSHO) interface. eg:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...ing.google.com

I am not sure whether it will work; it might redirect you to
google.com if you're in the USA.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address