Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hello, I'm a newbie

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/woodworking/faq/faq/
http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/
http://www.shavings.net/anti_faq.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.w...005fb15b74013b

The Happy Drunk wrote:

Hello,

My name is Leon and this is the first time I've visited this group.

First of all, is there a FAQ for rec.woodworking?

Secondly, I've recently gotten back into building things (bought a
house with a large shed :-)) So far I've only touched the surface of
what I would like to build by putting together a dog house for my
pups.

I'm slowly getting more adventuruous and my next project will be a
garden bench. I would love to start making some furniture (I need to
get better before this will happen, the better half has said they need
to look good before they're allowed in the house:-))

Is there a good online site for plans and designs? I don't think I
would use the plans verbatin, more to draw on ideas and come up with
my own design.

__

Cheers
The Happy Drunk

newbie CJ Metalworking 10 May 21st 06 05:56 PM
Re Newbie Sheila Dougall Woodturning 0 July 30th 05 11:06 AM
newbie needs TV help Gomez Adams Electronics Repair 3 May 1st 05 07:39 PM
Best way to cut for a newbie [email protected] Metalworking 9 February 16th 05 11:27 PM
Help a newbie out? Brad Brigade Metalworking 34 October 19th 03 05:20 AM