Junior Member

Default newbie needs TV help

Hi,
I have a Sony Trinitron Model KV-32S22. The color is off and I can't adjust it using the remote. Also it takes about 5 minutes for thw picture to come on.
A red light flashes timer until the picture comes on. Any advice?

JANA

I sounds like the CRT is having some problems, due to failing. It can be
verified by taking the voltage readings, and waveforms at the pins, and
comparing them to the specifications for your set.

Since you are not in to doing TV service, I would suggest to take the set to
a reputable shop and have it properly checked. This way you will know for
sure what the fault is, and then be able to make an intelligent decision if
you are going to want to have it serviced or not.

--

JANA
_____

"Gomez Adams" wrote in message

Hi,
I have a Sony Trinitron Model KV-32S22. The color is off and I can't
adjust it using the remote. Also it takes about 5 minutes for thw
picture to come on.
A red light flashes timer until the picture comes on. Any advice?

--
Gomez Adams

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomez Adams
Hi,
I have a Sony Trinitron Model KV-32S22. The color is off and I can't adjust it using the remote. Also it takes about 5 minutes for thw picture to come on.
A red light flashes timer until the picture comes on. Any advice?
Thanks I'll take it to a Sony shop.
Gomez