Posted to rec.woodworking

Default American woodworker magazine

Anyone subscribe to American Woodworker? Looking for an article on
an eight drawer dresser that appeared in issue #124, 125, or 126.
Called American Woodworker but they couldn't find it, poor outfit. Am
willing to buy that issue if anyone has it available. Please e-mail
me if you do have it.
Thanks,
Stan

Posted to rec.woodworking

I looked but didn't see it either. Are you sure it was American Woodworker?
I briefly looked in a few previus and post the issue numbers - still no
luck.
Course I will tell you -- I didn't turn each page I just used the table of
contents.

Thom

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone subscribe to American Woodworker? Looking for an article on
an eight drawer dresser that appeared in issue #124, 125, or 126.
Called American Woodworker but they couldn't find it, poor outfit. Am
willing to buy that issue if anyone has it available. Please e-mail
me if you do have it.
Thanks,
Stan

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Try this terrific site.... Bookmark it.

http://www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com/

Regards,
Roy

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:24:33 -0700, " wrote:

Anyone subscribe to American Woodworker? Looking for an article on
an eight drawer dresser that appeared in issue #124, 125, or 126.
Called American Woodworker but they couldn't find it, poor outfit. Am
willing to buy that issue if anyone has it available. Please e-mail
me if you do have it.
Thanks,
Stan

Posted to rec.woodworking
JGS JGS is offline

The Dec. 2006 (#159) issue of Popular Woodworking
has plans for a two door / six drawer unit that could be made into a 8
drawer unit. They use the terms Lingerie chest and dresser interchangeably.
Might help in your search. Cheers, JG

oups.com...