SwampBug

Default Dewalt DW735. . .

Thickness planer appears to not be on the Dewalt web site, anyone have a
link to where it can be seen or read about?

--
SwampBug
---------------------

Groggy

G'day SwampBug,

I did a reasonably comprehensive search for it two days ago and found
nothing, tried catalogue searches, pics and text - nil.

I hear its all a rumour to jack up their share prices so Leon can sell :-)

Greg

"SwampBug" wrote in message
Thickness planer appears to not be on the Dewalt web site, anyone have a
link to where it can be seen or read about?

--
SwampBug
---------------------

Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Groggy wrote:
G'day SwampBug,

I did a reasonably comprehensive search for it two days ago and found
nothing, tried catalogue searches, pics and text - nil.

'doityourself.com' has it listed forsale. at a 'discounted' price that is
25% *above* what the Wood Mag write-up says is 'list' price.

and doityourself has 'pop-up'/pop-under ads on their web-site.

They're *not* getting my business, for anything, ever.

"SwampBug" wrote in message
Thickness planer appears to not be on the Dewalt web site, anyone have a
link to where it can be seen or read about?

Short write-up in the Oct. issue of Wood magazine.

SwampBug

I have the Oct. Wood mag and read the write-up. Impressive booger! I
understand it has 'disposable blades' and the article said something about
'self-indexing blade system' and needs no alignment tool. But I need more
input for that much cash. seems I'll just have to wait!

--
SwampBug
---------------------
"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
In article ,
Groggy wrote:
G'day SwampBug,

I did a reasonably comprehensive search for it two days ago and found
nothing, tried catalogue searches, pics and text - nil.

'doityourself.com' has it listed forsale. at a 'discounted' price that is
25% *above* what the Wood Mag write-up says is 'list' price.

and doityourself has 'pop-up'/pop-under ads on their web-site.

They're *not* getting my business, for anything, ever.

I hear its all a rumour to jack up their share prices so Leon can sell

:-)

Greg

"SwampBug" wrote in message
Thickness planer appears to not be on the Dewalt web site, anyone have

link to where it can be seen or read about?

Short write-up in the Oct. issue of Wood magazine.

SwampBug

LOL! woodn't serprize me, , ,!
I need to look at something tho, my Delta gave up both rollers fighting dull
blades, , ,!g
--
SwampBug