Nova

Default FS: Dewalt planer

JPEracing wrote:

Good shape used little. Comes with dust hood, manuals.
Located is SE Michigan
Prefer not to ship but will if you want to pay.
$250.00

The DeWalt DW733 with the dust hood and an extra set of knives is
selling new for $299. You may want to rethink your price.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Quadindad2

I bought my Dewalt 733 with extra knives for $239.00 at Lowes.
John
Ramsey

I think he is trying to sell his to get enough money so he can buy the
new one. Pric eis too high in my opinion. I'll sell mine for $245 if
someone wants it and will pay shipping.

On 01 Sep 2003 19:36:19 GMT, (Quadindad2) wrote:

I bought my Dewalt 733 with extra knives for $239.00 at Lowes.
John

Griz

To: 'JPEracing'/All;

'Kinda makes one feel a bit like a damned fool having paid $400.
21/2 years ago! Not long after they came out.
But that said, I needed a good one at the time, it has done yeoman work
so far, and though I typically DO NOT like the newer DeWalt stuff, I've
had NO reason to complain about this particular piece in my shop.
I understand some others have though !(?)

Warmly, Griz

"