Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ben Siders

Default Riving Knife on Ryobi BT3100

I finally got a table saw this weekend, I picked the Ryobi BT3100 and I'm
pretty impressed with, bang for the buck. The only trouble I'm having is
that the riving knife seems pretty flimsy and it wobbles a lot. Moreover,
no arrangement of the shims aligns it properly with the saw blade. I've got
all my shims on one side and it's still off and there's no more to move to
fix it! Anybody else encountered this?

M akita or RYOBI Phil UK diy 37 March 9th 04 05:47 PM
Japanese saw blade for knife blank? Bruce C. Metalworking 5 September 12th 03 05:31 AM