Ben Siders

Default Riving Knife on Ryobi BT3100

Thanks for the input. I futzed aroudn with it some more and got it more
or less aligned. I can rip stock without it getting caught, anyway, so I
think I've got it right. I'm pretty impressed with the power and utility
of the saw, considering how economical it was. My only major complaint is
that the manual taht comes with it isn't very well organized, but we put
it together in about an hour, knowing NOTHING about table saws.

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 14:42:04 +0000, Steve Meckel wrote:

You'll get the answers you're looking for over at www.bt3central.com.
Everything you'll ever want to know about the saw and it capability.

"Ben Siders" wrote in message
y.com...
I finally got a table saw this weekend, I picked the Ryobi BT3100 and I'm
pretty impressed with, bang for the buck. The only trouble I'm having is
that the riving knife seems pretty flimsy and it wobbles a lot. Moreover,
no arrangement of the shims aligns it properly with the saw blade. I've

got
all my shims on one side and it's still off and there's no more to move to
fix it! Anybody else encountered this?