Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Evening class in Glasgow

I'm looking for an evening class in carpentry somewhere in Glasgow.
I'm not looking for a professional qualification, just something light
for DIY projects. More general DIY courses might also suit. Can
anybody recommend anything?

I've tried some light Googling and some Email enquiries, but the one
course I found (a college in North Glasgow somewhere) apparently never
runs because it never gets any takers.

Peter

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm looking for an evening class in carpentry somewhere in Glasgow.
I'm not looking for a professional qualification, just something light
for DIY projects. More general DIY courses might also suit. Can
anybody recommend anything?

I've tried some light Googling and some Email enquiries, but the one
course I found (a college in North Glasgow somewhere) apparently never
runs because it never gets any takers.

Peter

I hate to mention it but there has to be probaly dozens of Glasgows over
here , which one were you referring to ?

Posted to rec.woodworking

mike hide wrote:

| I hate to mention it but there has to be probaly dozens of Glasgows
| over here , which one were you referring to ?

Most probably the original:

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

You're right - Glasgow, Scotland. It would have made much more sense
to post this in a UK group, which I will now go and do.

Thanks for your response anyway!

Peter