Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta wood lathe

I am in need of an attachment for my delta wood lathe. I need the
attachment that holds the tool rest. Also would be interested in 4-6"
and 10-12" tool rest. If you can help me I would GREATLY
appreciative. or
Thanks,
Bob

Posted to rec.woodworking

They are for sale on Ebay almost every day. But don't go there until I
get the parts I need! (Just kidding, I just got most of the things I
wanted--- almost exactly what you are searching for. Just search for:
delta lathe
They don't go cheap, but I don't know what they cost new, either.

Pete Stanaitis
------------------------------
Nova wrote:
wrote:

I am in need of an attachment for my delta wood lathe. I need the
attachment that holds the tool rest. Also would be interested in 4-6"
and 10-12" tool rest. If you can help me I would GREATLY
appreciative.
or
Thanks,
Bob

It sounds like you're looking for the "banjo". Try looking for a Delta
parts/repair location in your area at:

http://www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e=159

You can also order parts through their web site (now Black &
Decker/DeWalt).