dkerr

Default delta MIDI wood lathe

wants an opinion on Delta MIDI wood lathe Good or Bad ??????

Dave Balderstone

In article , dkerr
wrote:

wants an opinion on Delta MIDI wood lathe Good or Bad ?

I'm happy with mine, decent bang for buck.

A good chuck will cost about as much as the lathe.

djb

--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it." -- G.B. Shaw
Rusty Myers

You may want to ask this again on rec.crafts.woodturning. However, I prefer
the Jet mini over the delta. I teach at a local woodcraft and find the Jets
lock down better and the spindle doesn't seem to loosen up. The repeat
students I have tend to grab the Jet's before the Delta's also.

Both are good lathes though and will serve you well.

--
Rusty Myers
Austin, TX