Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Good Deal on Wood in the Chicago Area

If you are within a decent drive of Des Plaines IL 60018, check out this
Craigs Listing:

http://chicago.craigslist.org:80/nch/mat/322620025.html

I already put in my order, you pay when you pick it up. The guy answers
emails failry quick and the prices look good.

Good Luck.

Neil Larson

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 05 May 2007 19:44:32 GMT, "Neil Larson"
wrote:

I already put in my order, you pay when you pick it up. The guy answers
emails failry quick and the prices look good.

Ya but did notice that refreshments will be severed...

but wrong end of the state, ya know.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618