Todd Fatheree

Default Chicago area wreckers

I've got a line on some 3/4" 4x8 sheets of birch plywood if anyone is
interested. The plywood is marked "Certified 3/4 B-3, Birch SW-COC, 376 B
Coded". I took a look at them today and they look nice. There are 28
sheets total and I committed to buying 15. I'm picking them up on Saturday.
If anyone is seriously interested, I might be able to pick up more. They're
$20/sheet. I'm in Elmhurst.

todd