Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INSPIRATION - Bicycle Trailer

http://bp1.blogger.com/_fFcm6Z3wTOE/...20/trailer.jpg

JOAT
If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.
- W.S. Lind

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://bp1.blogger.com/_fFcm6Z3wTOE/...20/trailer.jpg

JOAT
If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.
- W.S. Lind

Please don't post links that don't go to pages, but instead start a transfer
of the file/s. It's too dangerous and a poser could easily use your rep to
give out viruses and/or other malware.

Pop`

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
Sat, Apr 28, 2007, 11:05pm (EDT+4) (Pop`)
doth proclaim:
Please don't post links that don't go to pages, but instead start a
transfer of the file/s. It's too dangerous and a poser could easily use
your rep to give out viruses and/or other malware.

That link 'did' go to a page - so I think you're just being silly.
But you'll have to take all that up with the Cabal.

There is no Cabal.

http://www.cabal.org/

JOAT
If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.
- W.S. Lind

Don't know where that link went, but clicking it caused an attempt to
transfer a file to my computer. I agree with the OP, please don't post such
links.
Kerry