Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Knock, knock

Knock, knock.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
Knock, knock.

Who's there?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Oh.. you've heard it before..

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Knock, knock...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 1:26 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:26 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Oswald
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 3:02 pm, jo4hn wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:26 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Oswald

(can't help myself)

Oswald who?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 27, 3:02 pm, jo4hn wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:26 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Oswald

(can't help myself)

Oswald who?

Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself. Not.

Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:
| Robatoy wrote:
||| Oswald
|| (can't help myself)
|| Oswald who?
| Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself. Not.

Not, not...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "Morris Dovey" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
| Robatoy wrote:
||| Oswald
|| (can't help myself)
|| Oswald who?
| Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself. Not.

Not, not...

To maintain proper woodworking content/context, shouldn't that be "Knot,
knot"?

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| jo4hn wrote:
||| Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself.
||| Not.
|| Not, not...
| To maintain proper woodworking content/context, shouldn't that be
| "Knot,
| knot"?

Ok, it's your joke then.

Who's there?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 28, 10:33 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
| Robatoy wrote:

||| Oswald
|| (can't help myself)
|| Oswald who?
| Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself. Not.

Not, not...

ahhhh...very clever

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 28, 10:15 pm, "Buddy Matlosz" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Apr 28, 9:29 am, jo4hn wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 27, 3:02 pm, jo4hn wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:26 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Oswald

(can't help myself)

Oswald who?

Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself. Not.

Ouch.

Ouch who?

LOL

I was setting you up for "gesundheit".

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 29, 1:58 am, "Buddy Matlosz" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Apr 28, 10:15 pm, "Buddy Matlosz" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Apr 28, 9:29 am, jo4hn wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 27, 3:02 pm, jo4hn wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:26 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Oswald

(can't help myself)

Oswald who?

Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself. Not.

Ouch.

Ouch who?

LOL

I was setting you up for "gesundheit".

B.

DAMN!!! I totally missed that. I'm going to have to keep an eye on
you...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Buddy Matlosz wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Apr 28, 9:29 am, jo4hn wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 3:02 pm, jo4hn wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:26 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 27, 1:13 pm, B A R R Y wrote:

wait.. I've got one..... say: "knock, knock"

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Oswald

(can't help myself)

Oswald who?

Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself. Not.

Ouch.

Ouch who?

Gesundheit.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| jo4hn wrote:
||| Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself.
||| Not.
|| Not, not...
| To maintain proper woodworking content/context, shouldn't that be
| "Knot,
| knot"?

It should be knock knock on wood

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| jo4hn wrote:
||| Oswalloed my bubble gum. Dang. Sometimes I even hate myself.
||| Not.
|| Not, not...
| To maintain proper woodworking content/context, shouldn't that be
| "Knot,
| knot"?

Ok, it's your joke then.

Who's there?

Dwayne.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| Doug Miller wrote:
||| To maintain proper woodworking content/context, shouldn't that be
||| "Knot,
||| knot"?
|| Ok, it's your joke then.
|| Who's there?
| Dwayne.

Dwayne who?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris Dovey wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| Doug Miller wrote:
||| To maintain proper woodworking content/context, shouldn't that be
||| "Knot,
||| knot"?
|| Ok, it's your joke then.
|| Who's there?
| Dwayne.

Dwayne who?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Is there nobody here that can control themselves??
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 29, 10:04 pm, jo4hn wrote:
Morris Dovey wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| Doug Miller wrote:
||| To maintain proper woodworking content/context, shouldn't that be
||| "Knot,
||| knot"?
|| Ok, it's your joke then.
|| Who's there?
| Dwayne.

Dwayne who?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

Is there nobody here that can control themselves??

Absolutely knot.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| Doug Miller wrote:
||| To maintain proper woodworking content/context, shouldn't that be
||| "Knot,
||| knot"?
|| Ok, it's your joke then.
|| Who's there?
| Dwayne.

Dwayne who?

Dwayne the bathtub, I'm dwowning.

(sorry)

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| Doug Miller wrote:
||| Dwayne.
|| Dwayne who?
| Dwayne the bathtub, I'm dwowning.
|
| (sorry)

And well you should be. I threw away a most excellent Nietzsche joke
just so you could do an Elmer Fuddism. Sheesh!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|| Doug Miller wrote:
||| Dwayne.
|| Dwayne who?
| Dwayne the bathtub, I'm dwowning.
|
| (sorry)

And well you should be. I threw away a most excellent Nietzsche joke
just so you could do an Elmer Fuddism. Sheesh!

OK... let's hear it anyway.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

major snipperctomy

| OK... let's hear it anyway.

You know what they say: "Opporknotkety tunes but once."

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "Morris Dovey" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

major snipperctomy

| OK... let's hear it anyway.

You know what they say: "Opporknotkety tunes but once."

Yeah, I'm familiar with that one. But I'm still trying to figure out how you
were going to work Nietzsche into a knock-knock joke.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
: In article , "Morris Dovey" wrote:
:Doug Miller wrote:
:
:major snipperctomy
:
:| OK... let's hear it anyway.
:
:You know what they say: "Opporknotkety tunes but once."
:
: Yeah, I'm familiar with that one. But I'm still trying to figure out how you
: were going to work Nietzsche into a knock-knock joke.

Knock knock!

Who's there?

Nietzche.

Gesundheit!

-- Andy Barss

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Andrew Barss wrote:

Gesundheit!

GROOOOOOOAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

Guess I shoulda seen that one coming... Sheesh.

--
Regards,

KNOCK-DOWN HUTCH J T Woodworking 0 December 31st 05 02:16 AM
KNOCK-DOWN SAWHORSE J T Woodworking 1 September 18th 05 11:45 AM
INSPIRATION - Knock-down Table J T Woodworking 0 September 18th 05 04:39 AM
knock down knock down ginger dave @ stejonda UK diy 35 February 17th 05 02:21 PM
Can I knock this down? Stephen Gower UK diy 5 November 19th 04 12:11 PM