Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is this Busy Bee Mortise jig any good? : CT084

I am interested in know if anyone has experience with this product.
As I am inquiring if it is worthwhile purchasing. The application I was
thinking of using it to cut 15 degree angles for guitar scarf joints.
The unit says it will go up to 45 degrees, am I correct in assuming it
tilts in the vertical direction?

Your help is appreciated.

Dan Hergott

Here is the item info

http://busybeetools.ca/cgi-bin/pictu...2&NTITEM=CT084

Price $129.00 sale $79.00 Sale Ends:May 26/2007
TENONING JIG

Item No: CT084
Super Tenon Jig
All cast iron to fit any 3/4" table slot with adjusters for fit
Screw clamping to 5" clamping plate with adjustment to 20 degree from
vertical
45 degree fence to allow compound angles
Micro adjustment
Two handles for control
Designed to fit contractor and cabinet saws

Posted to rec.woodworking

20 degrees from vertical per specs.

Look here for a better price (I think, don't know Canadian vs US $).
Plus this has more pictures so you can see the back side and see ho it
adjusts the angle.

http://grizzly.com/products/H7583

http://busybeetools.ca/cgi-bin/pictu...426071431002&N...

Price $129.00 sale $79.00 Sale Ends:May 26/2007
TENONING JIG

Item No: CT084
Super Tenon Jig
All cast iron to fit any 3/4" table slot with adjusters for fit
Screw clamping to 5" clamping plate with adjustment to 20 degree from
vertical
45 degree fence to allow compound angles
Micro adjustment
Two handles for control
Designed to fit contractor and cabinet saws

Busy Bee CRAFTEX Planer / Molder HotRod Woodworking 10 February 16th 16 08:44 PM
Busy Bee David Merrill Woodworking 9 September 29th 06 05:25 PM
Ordering Grizzly from Busy Bee Warren Woodworking 14 February 27th 06 09:28 PM
LF Comments- Craftex lathes/ Busy Bee Tools Howard Eisenhauer Metalworking 5 November 7th 05 03:00 PM
Busy Bee Lathe Mike Courteau Woodturning 1 August 28th 05 02:30 AM