Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Used 14" Delta Bandsaw - Houston Area

Anyone in the Houston area might want to check this one out:

http://houston.craigslist.org/tls/318140370.html

If I was in the market for a used 14", this would be a candidate providing
the pictures tell the truth, which they appear to do.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

That's one of the earlier models and with the enclosed
base, it is an excellent machine.

I have the 1979 model 28-200.

Swingman wrote:

Anyone in the Houston area might want to check this one out:

http://houston.craigslist.org/tls/318140370.html

If I was in the market for a used 14", this would be a candidate providing
the pictures tell the truth, which they appear to do.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:44:50 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

Anyone in the Houston area might want to check this one out:

http://houston.craigslist.org/tls/318140370.html

If I was in the market for a used 14", this would be a candidate providing
the pictures tell the truth, which they appear to do.

I don't know, Swingman, looks a little like those machines I pulled
out of my mini-warehouse down in Biloxi after katrina. They got any
low spots up that Northwest highway :~)

Frank

Questions on Delta 14" Bandsaw? LRod Woodworking 17 January 13th 07 01:54 PM
18" Delta bandsaw rick Woodworking 0 February 19th 06 03:50 AM
Parting Out 14" Rockwell/Delta Bandsaw [email protected] Metalworking 1 February 16th 06 02:44 AM
FS: Delta 11-990, 12" Drill press, Houston, area Darrell Woodworking 0 March 16th 04 05:04 PM
For Sale, Delta planer, craftsman bandsaw,103.0103 , Work bench top in pittsburgh Area Tony D. Woodworking 0 July 12th 03 06:53 PM