Posted to rec.woodworking
Don Don is offline

Default Attendance?

Last year the Sacramento wood show was two buildings at Cal Expo.
This year one building. Are other shows around country shrinking?

Don
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 21, 11:13 pm, Don wrote:
Last year the Sacramento wood show was two buildings at Cal Expo.
This year one building. Are other shows around country shrinking?

Don

Heck, I don't think Phoenix has even had one in the last three years.
Gene

Posted to rec.woodworking

"DZIN" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 21, 11:13 pm, Don wrote:
Last year the Sacramento wood show was two buildings at Cal Expo.
This year one building. Are other shows around country shrinking?

Don

Heck, I don't think Phoenix has even had one in the last three years.
Gene

Industrial trade show have been shrinking for the past 8 or 10 years. I
can't say about consumer shows. Rather than go to a trade show, we can now
go to a web page and watch a video demonstration of a new product. I doubt
they will go away, but they certainly are not needed as much now.