Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Woodie Gallery

http://www.oldwoodies.com/gallery-trailers.htm

JOAT
I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message

http://www.oldwoodies.com/gallery-trailers.htm

I really hesitated to click on a link to a page that showed a bunch of old
woodies. I thought it may be a rest home for nudist men that can still get
wood.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 20, 11:04 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

I thought it may be a rest home for nudist men that can still get
wood.

you owe me a keyboard.... you are not a well man.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.oldwoodies.com/gallery-trailers.htm

JOAT
I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

My grandfather built quite a number of wooden caravans. Timber frame and
ply covering. I think his last one was a timber frame with aluminium skin.
Sent many an enjoyable holiday in them.
regards
John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 20, 11:34�pm, (J T) wrote:
Sat, Apr 21, 2007, 3:04am (EDT+4) (Edwin*Pawlowski) doth
wonderingly sayeth:
I really hesitated to click on a link to a page that showed a bunch of
old woodies. I thought it may be a rest home for nudist men that can
still get wood.

* * *You obviously had me confused with some of those other guys. *If I
had posted nything that off-topic it would have been some hot 40 yo
babes. *Trust me.

You really, really need to stay away from those young women.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 20, 9:25 pm, (J T) wrote:
http://www.oldwoodies.com/gallery-trailers.htm

JOAT
I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Quite Nifty,
Joe G

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
you owe me a keyboard.... you are not a well man.

Thank you. Seems like I hear that every day from someone. Mostly my wife.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Woodie with finger-joints? Robatoy Woodworking 3 April 14th 07 08:54 PM
Gallery Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 6 August 28th 06 11:56 AM
Rouges Gallery? Connor Aston Woodworking 16 March 17th 06 12:41 PM
Woodworking on a Woodie Jim Wheeler Woodworking 7 July 23rd 05 11:39 AM
gallery fireplaces VisionSet UK diy 0 July 14th 05 12:03 AM