Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WTB: General Disk Sander and Belt Sander

Hi All,

I live in Canada and I want to purchase a Pre-Owned 100-5 or similar
Disk Sander/belt Sander combination: 16" disk and 6-60" belt. I will
purchase this machine anywhere in the US or Canada and of course pay
for all shipping fees and palleting fees, etc....

If U have one for sale or know of anyone selling one, please contact
me.

Cheers
Darryl Pike

http://www.barrettebaron.com/index.php

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default General Disk Sander and Belt Sander

If you're looking for pre owned, go to any store and buy one. The
manufacturer once owned it as is did the distributor and the store. Third
hand good enough?

oups.com...