Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Woodworking Tool Manufacturing Company to open in the United States

April 1 2007. Tae-pei, Taiwan. The CEO's of the Asia's two largest
woodworking manufacturers announced today that they were forming a new
company with factories in the United States to make woodworking tools
that bear the label "Made in the USA". JET and Grizzly Industrial
have joined up to form JIZM (JET ,Grizzly Manufacturing) with
corporate headquarters in Taiwan, but all production facilities
located in California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. JIZM's CEO,
Long My Wang, made the announcement to an eager boardroom of major
stockholders this morning, adding " with the huge influx of illegal
aliens crossing into the United States, we can pay them less than we
pay our workers here to make the same products over there. " My Wang
continues "The American woodworker has long been moaning the demise of
the American woodworking tool manufacturer. Now we can give them real
"Made in the USA "goods at a price that is competitive and we won't
have to ship it overseas"
"We think JIZM is and up and coming company and will make a huge
splash on the American woodworking scene"

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 31 Mar 2007 19:57:38 -0700, "marc rosen" wrote:

[...]

Yer about 5 hours early