Oscar_Lives

Default TAKE BACK THE UNITED STATES!!!

I didn't write this, but I found it at another forum:

To all who shall read this pleasant greeting I implore you to no longer
stand with clinched fist and closed eyes for this is what has provided our
country with dismay. I will no longer stand by and watch our nation fall to
Satan's cause. For too long we have been the melting pot of the world, and
the end result only to melt ourselves. We use terms such as loyalty, truth,
justice and God. But these words have become terms with a definition only to
serve our own personal needs. We call ourselves Americans, but in many cases
I have witness un-American acts of violence, jealousy and tribulation. We
have become a nation of unsettled whores selling ourselves, and I ask you
for what? So we can live in a big house where we don't utilize all of the
space, so we can drive an expensive vehicle, only to make a payment that
could feed a family in another country and so we can dress with rich names
attached to our shirts, instead of simply clothing ourselves. We no longer
take time to understand and get to know our fellow citizens, but only to
judge them not by the size of their hearts, but by the size of their
wallets. Our nations older generation no longer teach moral standards for
our young to pass on. Instead they act like adolescents making a pitiful
stab at their lost youth. We allow babies to have babies; our young to raise
themselves and teach our youth to lack the very honor the men and women of
this country shed their blood for. We have allowed items such as television,
videogames and sex to entertain our youth, instead of teaching family
values, morals and God. We refuse to stand up and tell our schools, "You
will not take prayer from our children, you will make them pledge allegiance
to our nation's flag and you will not lie to them with false teachings of
personal views." We must not breed hatred for police, school officials or
government leaders. These very things weaken our nation's youth and youths
to come.
You see our children are in trouble as we stand by and allow them to be
killed by other children with high power rifles. We allow drugs in our
schools and in our homes, we allow them to experience sex without love and
provide them with the examples that material possession come before God and
our nations foundation of justice for all. It is our time to take back what
has been lost. We can do this by reinstating old school values and
government. You see our government's parties no longer take the American
people serious. Instead they feud and create conflict for their own separate
cause. Our nation's Capitol has become our nations sewer flooded by
politicians who only care about themselves and an untrue loyalty to a party
who will only use them, and then throw them aside just like any other
American citizen. We have allowed our nations debt to become impossible to
pay off. We continue to take other countries poor, tired and huddled masses
instead of demanding an apology for the planes which took two of our nation's
buildings, citizens and one of our countries holy sites, the Saint Nicholas
Greek Orthodox Church. Our government keeps our soldiers in unnecessary
harms way to referee a country that breeds hatred for our nation, pays the
families of suicide bombers and supported the murderers of 9/11. Yet we
continue to purchase oil instead of utilizing a cleaner fuel which would
benefit our nation. We continue to drain this nation's economy by stepping
in every time there is a famine or natural catastrophe. I say we step aside
and let them pray to Allah or whatever God they believe in. We must put and
end to right winged liberal media. A media that worries about a few
embarrassed prisoners who the day before our nation's military were trying
to kill, and if successfully done would have never flinched at the fact that
one of our own placed their lives in jeopardy only for our media to write
horrible stories about them. We must rid our nation of those American who
slime themselves out of bed every morning with their grumbling attitudes,
drive themselves to their little job and deal with only the problems which
they self impose upon themselves. We must weed out those American who
blanket themselves with the very security that I and my brothers and sisters
of the military and law enforcement have provided for them, and then
question the manner in which we have provided it. We must pay respect to
civil service workers as this country would not run without them. Low pay,
high insurance rates and the simple lack of thank you make it hard for
police who place their lives in jeopardy everyday and teachers who truly
care for our youth to provide a service at the highest level. We have
citizens who have been helped by the above mentioned and don't realize it.
We have citizen who complain and do nothing to come up with solutions. We
have citizens who have become soft both physically and mentally. We prefer
fast food over a sit down meals with our family, we prefer television
instead of family conversation and we no longer pray together. That's right;
we are no longer a nation under God. We are a nation without him. We want
his name erased for our currency; we concern ourselves with useless
bickering of whose religious views are correct and whose is not. We worry
about what church holds stronger politics instead of worrying about the Ten
Commandments. We take the power of judgment away from God and use it against
each other every time we shun someone's beliefs, and we prove to God that we
are not worthy of his love when we question others religious viewpoint
instead of learning from them.

I will not stand by and watch this nation fall to the power of Satan. We
must take back what is ours. This country was founded on the principles of
life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. America must stand together and
speak out by knowing our police, school officials and government leaders. We
must monitor them and reward them for a job well done. We must run this
country as such, "a country" instead of allowing other nations to take our
money, kill our innocent and provide us with their unwanted. We have no more
room for citizens of this nation to stand by and continue their sad narrow
lives. It is our time! Our country is the poster child of democracy and we
must live up to the cause. We have been born with the right to speak out and
should do so at will. The voice of democracy can be heard in our
neighborhoods, on Capitol Hill and by other nations. All must do is use our
God given voices and cry out, "We the people of America will not be pushed
to waste side. We will stand and take back our county and diminish the power
of Satan. Don't believe us? Step up to the plate and test us".

Dan C

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:46:07 +0000, Oscar_Lives wrote:

I didn't write this, but I found it at another forum:

And why did you feel the need to post it here?

You're as ignorant as the dip**** who wrote that drivel. STFU.

Linux Registered User #327951

stretch

It talks about love and respect in the same paragraph that it talks
about pounding other people into the ground. There are some good ideas
and some bad ideas, all thrown together. It looks like you want the
old days back. The old days were not all good

I am all for respect, but that does not come at the point of a gun.
Respect is also respecting other people and countries that do not
think, act and feel like you do.

Be careful what you ask for, you may get it. And you may not like
that.

By The Way, Why did that rant belong in alt.home.repair?

Stretch

John Harlow

Oscar_Lives wrote:
I didn't write this, but I found it at another forum:

Too bad you didn't leave it there.

Dan C

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:37:36 -0500, teaman wrote:

There is no longer a "United States". The states are no longer
United. and that Bush dictator is the biggest threat to the whole
world, until someone gets the ****er. That moron is the worst
terrorist in world history

....Yawn..... still another political wacko freak comes out of the
woodwork. Leave the country if you don't like it, asswipe.

Linux Registered User #327951

bill a

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:37:36 -0500, teaman wrote:

...Yawn..... still another political wacko freak comes out of the
woodwork. Leave the country if you don't like it, asswipe.

Agreed. Fortunately, he appears to be from the U.K.

John Harlow

There is no longer a "United States". The states are no longer
United. and that Bush dictator is the biggest threat to the whole
world, until someone gets the ****er. That moron is the worst
terrorist in world history

...Yawn..... still another political wacko freak comes out of the
woodwork. Leave the country if you don't like it, asswipe.

Actually that's what's great about this country - we are empowered by the
constitution to remove an illegitimate government, regardless of how many
right wing religious fanatics happen to support it. We really need to get
this religious nonsense OUT of the government.

Goedjn

Actually that's what's great about this country - we are empowered by the
constitution to remove an illegitimate government, regardless of how many
right wing religious fanatics happen to support it. We really need to get
this religious nonsense OUT of the government.

Actually, you're not. You're empowered to keep the TOOLS needed to
overthrow an illegitimate government, but it's assumed that by the
time you find it necessary to USE them, questions of legalty will be
more or less mooted by the question of whether you succeed.

Hopkins

That's the longest contradiction since the Bible. So much of it fights
what it purports to defend.

OT - Christians defend GWB Cliff Metalworking 223 March 2nd 05 06:12 AM
Cooker Switch, back box earthing Ian UK diy 6 August 30th 04 10:48 PM
Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 01:35 AM
Box spanner for basin back nuts Joe UK diy 1 February 24th 04 02:13 AM
OT= Slouching Toward Servitude Guido Metalworking 10 August 26th 03 09:29 PM