Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Humor - The Tree Hugger

The Tree Hugger

A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree-hugging, anti-hunting,
environmentalist wacko purchased a piece of timberland near Grants
Pass , OR . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in
the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land
so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top of the
tree she disturbed a spotted owl with a nest of owlets. The owl
parent attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the
tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest doctor. She told
him she was an avid environmentalist and anti-hunter from Los Angeles
, CA and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened
to her story with great patience and then told her to go into the
examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and
waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry woman
demanded, "What took you so long?"

He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the
Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau
of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a
recreational area. I'm sorry, but they turned me down."

GOD BLESS AMERICA

"Hugger" ceiling fans pj Home Repair 6 June 26th 06 04:43 PM
"Hugger" ceiling fans pj Home Ownership 7 June 26th 06 04:43 PM
Tree Roots from neighbor's tree causing sewer problem Keller, TX??? mscraven Home Repair 2 December 27th 05 12:06 AM
OT Humor: A Little Senior Humor jo4hn Woodworking 3 November 13th 05 01:31 AM