Junior Member

Location: Malaysia
Default Where to buy Powermatic, Grizzly, or General International WW machines in UK..?.

Dear all,
1) I been searching for the suppliers/dealers in UK for stationary woodworking machines (saw bench/table saw, wedge type jointer and 15" thicknesser/planer of the following make(s) : Powermatic, Grizzly or General International.

Any hint/pointer is greatly appreciated (web address much better).

2) How do you all rephrase text in between [quote] of the thread you are replying ?

- how to change the color
- how to change the font to ilalic

Sorry for asking dumb question. But if I don't, I'll forever be dumb.

Thanks
Sandingdust,
KUL, MY
I just like learning. The more I learn, the more I know I am not good at anything...

Last edited by Sandingdust : March 30th 07 at 04:22 AM Reason: spelling error

Powermatic PM2000 or Grizzly 1023SL Zazoos Woodworking 18 March 31st 07 01:32 PM
General machines Max Woodworking 11 January 18th 07 03:52 AM
New grizzly machines brianlanning Woodworking 5 December 13th 05 04:51 PM
Powermatic or General ( finally !!! ) Matt Zack Woodworking 47 May 25th 05 11:19 AM
Table saw: DeWalt General Grizzly Peter De Smidt Woodworking 5 January 16th 04 02:59 PM