Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Milling stock

I'm in need of some help. I have just started woodworking. When i go
to run the stock on the jointer the last inch of the stock gets cut
deeper than the rest of the board. Am i applying pressure wrong or
what? Also i bought yellow pine at home depot not in the rough to
build a mock up. is that going to be hard for me to work with
compared to another type of wood?