Posted to rec.woodworking
roc roc is offline

Default Show and Share Your Work

Hello Everyone, I am new to this group. Thanks for all the good
information. I am a scroll saw artist, I do wood portraits usually of
animals. Simplified, what I do is create a pattern from a photo,
attach it to a piece of Maple cut it out paint and stain then
reassemble in relief. I was recently looking for an easy and
inexpensive way to grow my business when I found a greeting card co.
with a system to create custom greeting cards with pictures of my work
both on and in the cards. Now I can stay in touch with past customers
and prospect for new ones from my computer. These are real greeting
cards. My cost per card is .31 to .98 per card. The cards are created
at your computer then you hit send and the recipient recieves it two
days later in the mail. If you would like to learn more go
to[ www.SuccessInCards.com ]
It has helped me and I know it can help you grow your woodworking
business .

Watch Your Fingers, Richard