Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rockler Deal: Sandpaper Disc Station

Just got an email with this offer:

"We have a closeout special that should excite both serious woodworkers and
hobbyists--The Rockler Sandpaper Disc Station! While there is a cosmetic
flaw, the structure and function of this woodshop staple remains rock-solid,
and best of all your visitors will get it at 50% off."
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17196&sid=AF989

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:03:08 +1000, "HappyGilmore"
wrote:

Just got an email with this offer:

"We have a closeout special that should excite both serious woodworkers and
hobbyists--The Rockler Sandpaper Disc Station! While there is a cosmetic
flaw, the structure and function of this woodshop staple remains rock-solid,
and best of all your visitors will get it at 50% off."
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17196&sid=AF989

You could make the same thing, minus the alignment pins, out of the
cardboard box your last rockler order got shipped in.

-Leuf
Posted to rec.woodworking

You could make the same thing, minus the alignment pins, out of the
cardboard box your last rockler order got shipped in.

-Leuf

Or do you have one of those floppy disc organizers from back in the
day when they were 5 1/4" wide? Or any kind of CD rack, with
cardboard or 1/4" ply dividers.
I just keep my sanding discs in the box in which they came - it's
worked so far.
Andy