Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mac ??? Where are you.

G'day all,
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Mac since his move South of the
Border.
Even his web page is no longer functional.

regards
John
Posted to rec.woodworking

John,
Been wondering the same here. I have had both inlaws (who lived with us)
pass away in the last two months, so things have been hectic here. I have
not regularly read the group for several months, but Mac seems to have
vanished. Somewhere I have an e-mail for him and I will try that and drop
you a line. I will also post on RCW (rec.crafts.woodturning) where he was a
regular. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Lyndell

"John B" wrote in message
G'day all,
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Mac since his move South of the
Border.
Even his web page is no longer functional.

regards
John

Posted to rec.woodworking

Update, I tried e-mailing Mac and got the dreaded mail delivery not
possible message. Not good. Must not be wired in Mexico. Maybe he will post
someday with new address.
Lyndell

nk.net...

"John B" wrote in message
G'day all,
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Mac since his move South of the
Border.
Even his web page is no longer functional.

regards
John

Posted to rec.woodworking

G'day Lyndell,
Thanks for your info.
Hopefully the old bugger and his better half are doing OK.

We've had a bit of drama with my daughter and her ex, but considering
your start to the new year every thing here is peachy.
I'm sorry to hear of your losses and extend my best wishes to you and
your wife.

Kind regards
John

"John B" wrote in message

G'day all,
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Mac since his move South of the
Border.
Even his web page is no longer functional.

regards
John

Mac or any other Turners Joe Woodworking 4 April 29th 06 05:56 PM
any mac users there want a copy of Claris Mac Project cheap? William B Noble (don't reply to this address) Metalworking 0 February 7th 06 07:13 AM
Shellac for Mac George Woodturning 1 January 22nd 06 04:40 PM
Has anyone heard from Mac John B Woodworking 0 September 4th 05 01:56 PM
Mac G4 Powerbook help please R G Green Electronics Repair 2 March 29th 05 10:28 AM