Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Hitachi M12V question

Has anyone had any problems with the electronic speed control on their
Hitachi M12V? In the middle of a large job, it's starting to act up, reving
up then slowing down, whether I'm in a cut or not. Pulled the brushes, lots
left there, although some minor chips out of a couple of corners. cleaned
out the brush housings (just vac'd it) and put it all back together. Runs
fine for one cut, then starts acting up again.

The cut I'm making is with a 1 1/8" pattern cutting bit (bearing on the
shaft and unused for this cut) removing about a 1/4" depth, by a 1/2" width
per pass.

Thanks,

Joe

1/4 drive in hitachi m12v? petebert Woodworking 34 October 13th 06 02:36 PM
Hitachi M12V Frogger Woodworking 4 August 1st 06 03:26 AM
Hitachi M12V router Question before I buy Mike in Arkansas Woodworking 6 December 16th 04 05:02 AM
Why is the Hitachi M12V so less expensive than others Larry C Woodworking 5 November 22nd 04 01:04 AM
Hitachi M12v question Toller Woodworking 9 December 30th 03 12:35 PM