Mike in Mystic

Default Need cabinet doors!

If you have a cabinet shop, why don't you make the doors yourself? Just
curious.

I dont' have any info regarding custom door companies, but if you do a
google search I bet you'll find a bunch.

Mike

--

There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

"Bailey" wrote in message
m...
I need help getting a couple of cabinet doors such as the one pictured
in the link below. They will need to be 19-3/4"W X 3'4"H. If you have
a cabinet door company (or can recommend one), I would like to receive
a quote on a couple of these doors. I have a cabinet shop and so will
be needing other doors also. Finally, can someone tell me from the
picture if this is maple or birch?

http://www.coastalbuysell.com/images/door.jpg

Thanks
Bailey--