Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thanks Charles, or maybe Dana

I just found a CD of music I remember downloading from a link on AS3.
Lots of Allman Bros., Eric Clapton, Dire Straits, and even the
Animals. Forgot I had this, enjoying it at loud volume while having
the first outside BBQ of 2007. NY Steak, Asparagas, and Blackberry
pie.

Mike M
Posted to rec.woodworking

Oops wrong group, but oh well.

Mike M

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:04:58 -0800, Mike M
wrote:

I just found a CD of music I remember downloading from a link on AS3.
Lots of Allman Bros., Eric Clapton, Dire Straits, and even the
Animals. Forgot I had this, enjoying it at loud volume while having
the first outside BBQ of 2007. NY Steak, Asparagas, and Blackberry
pie.

Mike M

Racal-Dana F64 wackyvorlon Electronics Repair 0 November 12th 06 02:41 AM
dana open immed. Dave Woodworking 14 July 28th 06 05:14 AM
Reed relays for Racal Dana 1991 or 1992 counter timer David C. Partridge Electronics Repair 0 April 5th 06 04:23 PM
Wtd:Any info on Racal Dana 9904 Counter Timer. TIA! MCP Electronics Repair 0 October 2nd 05 11:44 AM