Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CutList software help

How can you dictate grain direction - whether or not it's important -
in Cutlist?

I see that you can swap length/width dimensions, but I'd like to
ignore grain altogether - I'm just looking to maximize sheet usage.

(I'm just demoing this software tonight...so far it looks good.)

Thanks.
JP

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7 Feb 2007 16:46:17 -0800, "Jay Pique"
wrote:

How can you dictate grain direction - whether or not it's important -
in Cutlist?

You can check an option to prevent the part from being rotated.

Check out "Can Rotate" on the parts list.

Cutlist Software wolffen Woodworking 7 November 8th 06 06:06 PM
Cutlist Software Woodworking 0 November 7th 06 01:01 AM
Cutlist plus - how to activate? Darrell Henze Woodworking 10 January 16th 06 12:20 PM
CutList Plus Swingman Woodworking 4 May 13th 05 08:28 PM
Small Table Making Software - Instructional Software Program JK Woodworking 0 February 15th 04 07:50 PM