Swingman

Default CutList Plus

An excellent product and customer service that just can't be beat deserves,
IMNSHO, continued recognition.

http://cutlistplus.com/default.aspx

I reported a problem with my version on 5/9, got a rapid response from Todd,
and the patch that fixes the problem is now available for download on the
5/12.

IMO, right up there with Robin Lee and Lee Valley for topnotch woodworking
tools and the service to back them up.

After dealing with the BORGS of this world, it is an absolute pleasure to do
business with folks like those mentioned.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/06/05

Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message
What was the problem that you found?

The program barfed continually when attempting to "update" the project
components from the associated, individual component files.

Sent the entire directly to Todd and he was able to reproduce it on his
machine. The patch I downloaded this morning is the fix for that problem.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/06/05