Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need Opinion on Garage Cabinets

I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from the
wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there is
never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.

Don Dando

Posted to rec.woodworking

Don, are you changing the subject of your replies or what. It makes
the threads a whole lot easier to read (at least for me) if you
"reply" w/o changing the title. Then I can follow the discussion.....

I know a lot of people, including me, misspell things so it is
tempting to say it right....

On Jan 31, 5:24 pm, "Don Dando" wrote:
I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from the
wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there is
never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.

Don Dando

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:24:34 -0600, "Don Dando"
wrote:

I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from the
wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there is
never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.

Is there some reason that you don't want to use "reply group" and
instead start a new thread every time?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from

the
wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there

is
never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.

Is there some reason that you don't want to use "reply group" and
instead start a new thread every time?

It's not just he

http://tinyurl.com/2ydh3c

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/27/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from the
wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there is
never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.

Is there some reason that you don't want to use "reply group" and
instead start a new thread every time?

He is posting through SBC using Microsoft OE.

I doubt computer literacy is his strong point.

But it is a tad annoying.

Mark
http://home.mchsi.com/~xphome/

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Why do people waste time on this guy? He has been doing this for years. He
will not answer your inquiries as to why. He will not stop. He has been in
my kilfile for some time now. I suggest you do the same.

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...
Don, are you changing the subject of your replies or what. It makes
the threads a whole lot easier to read (at least for me) if you
"reply" w/o changing the title. Then I can follow the discussion.....

I know a lot of people, including me, misspell things so it is
tempting to say it right....

On Jan 31, 5:24 pm, "Don Dando" wrote:
I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from

the
wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there

is
never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.

Don Dando

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from the
wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there is
never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.

Is there some reason that you don't want to use "reply group" and
instead start a new thread every time?

He is posting through SBC using Microsoft OE.

Which is why I mentioned specifically "reply group"--that is the name
of the button in OE which replies to the group instead of posting a
new message.

I doubt computer literacy is his strong point.

But it is a tad annoying.

Mark
http://home.mchsi.com/~xphome/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...
Don, are you changing the subject of your replies or what. It makes
the threads a whole lot easier to read (at least for me) if you
"reply" w/o changing the title. Then I can follow the discussion.....

I know a lot of people, including me, misspell things so it is
tempting to say it right....

On Jan 31, 5:24 pm, "Don Dando" wrote:
I'd be concerned the weight of the contents could pull the cabinets from
the
wall. I'd be inclined to make a 1X4 base for them to set on then there
is
never a concern about loading them or what get sets on top of them.

Don Dando

Don't feed the trolls.......especially the stupid ones.
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote in message
link.net...
Why do people waste time on this guy? He has been doing this for years. He
will not answer your inquiries as to why. He will not stop. He has been in
my kilfile for some time now. I suggest you do the same.

Just the person I want to talk to and I am changing the subject.

CW, what file to I need to restore/save to restore my AutoCAD LT tool bars
and their locations?

If I reinstalled AutoCAD LT I would have to set up custom tool bars and
their locations again. Do you know which file/files keep this info?

Thank you

Leon.